• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
(Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, 21 – 25 June 2015)
Marcus Nathan Bent (born 19 May 1978) is an English former footballer who played as a striker. An England under-21 international, the journeyman striker played 574 games and scored 113 goals for fourteen different clubs. His numerous transfer fees totalled over £10 million.
He began his career at Brentford in 1995, before he signed with Crystal Palace in 1998. The next year he joined Sheffield United via Port Vale. In 2000, he transferred to Blackburn Rovers, where he got his first taste of Premier League football, before he moved on to Ipswich Town in 2001. He spent 2003–04 on loan at Leicester City, before he transferred to Everton in 2004. Two years later he was sold on to Charlton Athletic. He spent the 2007–08 season on loan at Wigan Athletic, before he moved on to Birmingham City in 2008. He spent three years with Birmingham, during which he spent time on loan at Middlesbrough, Queens Park Rangers, Wolverhampton Wanderers, and Sheffield United. After leaving the club he spent six months in Indonesia with Mitra Kukar.