• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
We offer our guest the opportunity to explore Thai culture through the culinary practices of traditional Thai cuisine. We collect and introduce the necessary ingredients for guests to develop your cooking skills and the myriad of flavor combinations Thai cuisine offers. 3 recipes can be taught per one session, offered Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Looking for the perfect Thai recipe? Want to know how a traditional Thai Dinner is made? Then sign up for our cooking class.
We combine all the necessary ingredients for you to improve your Thai cooking skills and simultaneously discover Thai culture through ingredients and common cooking practices.
With years of culinary experience, our chef will show you his cooking expertise and introduce you to a wide variety of interesting Thai dishes that will surely add more spice to your life.
Thai food is world renowned for its gastronomy focused on fresh ingredients. Thais generally prefer hot and spicy food, yet all dishes are not equally fiery. Thai food is never bland, but it can be modulated to please most palates. No matter how often you dine on Thai food, there is always some fresh, delicious discovery to be made.
In Thai cooking there must be a harmony of tastes and textures within individual dishes as well as the overall meal. All these things can be learned at our very own Santhiya Cookery
Class which provides pre-selected menu of dishes for interested parties to choose from. An Apron and cap is also made available upon enrollment. Schedule of cooking class is made available upon request and should be at least a minimum of 2 persons per class. For interested parties please contact our front office or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Time: 13.00 – 15.00 Hrs. PM is our operation time @ Chantara Restaurant
Price: THB 2,500++/Person, Children under12 years @ Half price
Contact: Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Tel: +66 76 592 888
Remark: Please book 12 hrs before cooking class start