• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
The history of Thai Classical Dance
Thai Classical dance dates back more than 500 years when the area of present-day Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos was ruled by various kingdoms, one of the most notable being the Kingdom of Siam. With little tradition of spoken theatre, dance was the main dramatic art form in the whole area. Classical dancers were coveted members of the royal courts and treated with prestige. Their costumes were extravagant and unbelievably expensive. Performances interpreted the folk stories and religious epics of that era, mainly the Thai version of the Indian Ramayana.
Complimentary Classes: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
Times: 11:00 – 11:45 hrs.
Contact: Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Tel: +66 76 592 888
Remark: Reservation is required for non-hotel guests