• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
King Letsie III of the Kingdom of Lesotho
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa recently welcomed King Letsie III of the Kingdom of Lesotho, who visited the resort with his Queen Consort and three children.
The governor of Phang-nga Province, Khun Pakhapong Taweepat, joined the owners and senior management of Santhiya Resorts & Spas to welcome his majesty and his family to the island.
“It is an absolute honor to have the chance to welcome the royal family of Lesotho to our country and our resort. Thailand and Lesotho share agricultural ties, and we feel privileged to have the opportunity to share our culture with them through the traditional teakwood architecture of the resort and authentic Thai food,” said Mr. Komsan Chantaravisoot, President of Santhiya Resorts & Spas.
During their time on the island, the visiting royal family enjoyed a beachfront khantok dinner, a traditional northern Thai style of eating, prepared especially for them by the resort’s chefs. After dinner, they had the chance to relax next to the infinity pool at Saaitara Restaurant, where they were also presented with a teakwood relief carving from the resort executives.
The African nation ruler previously traveled to Bangkok to pay his final respects to Thailand’s late King Bhumibol Adulyadej. Prior to that, King Letsie III also took part in the 60th anniversary of His Majesty the late King’s accession to the throne in 2006.