• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
Khantok is a pedestal tray used as a small dining table by Lana people. Khantok dining involves different food depending on social status. People in the North of Thailand sit on the floor when they eat. This culture has been inherited from their ancestors. After finishing eating, seasonal fruits and a dessert will be served.
Thai culture, having a meal together with family is important. Therefore, Khantok is a part of the dining culture to make their meal enjoyable and spending time together.
Since Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort and Spa in South of Thailand. We are proud and present a combination of two cultures.
We borrow the traditional from Lana people in the North to serve the food by using as a tray and present Southern food in a small portion. Most of the Southern food usually mix with spices to make it tasty and half unique smell. We believe that our Santhiya value guests will enjoy our dining style.
Dress codes: Proper dress is required. No beachwear or swimsuit
Operation Hours: 17.30 Hrs. – 23.00 Hrs.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Tel: +66 76 592 888
Dinner @ THB 1,000++ per adult
***50% minimum charge for child 2-12 years old***
Reservation is necessary and subject to availability
Menu Set: KHANTOK MENU SET