• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
(Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, 25 – 28 December 2018)
(Santhiya Phuket Natai Resort & Spa, 25 – 28 December 2019)
Ariya Jutanugarn, is a Thai professional golfer plays on the American-based LPGA Tour. She was born in Bangkok. She is the first golfer, male or female, from Thailand to win a major championship. She became the number one ranked golfer in the Women’s World Golf Rankings in June 2017. Her sister, Moriya Jutanugarn In 2009, she became the first female to win the Duke of York Young Champions Trophy. In 2013, she was named LPGA Rookie of the Year. She has played on the LPGA Tour since 2013. . Moriya won her first event in her 156th start at the 2018 Hugel-JTBC LA Open. Moriya and Ariya are the second set of sisters to win on the LPGA, after Charlotta and Annika Sörenstam.