• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
We combine all the necessary ingredients for you to improve your Thai skills and simultaneously discover Thai culture. Looking for the perfect Thai recipe? Want to know how a true Asian is made? Then sign up for our cooking class.
For Adventurous souls who are not only willing to experience the great outdoors but as well as the indoors like the kitchen. With years of culinary experience, our chef will show you his cooking expertise and introduce you to a wide variety of interesting Thai dishes that will surely add more spice to your life.
As Thai food is world renowned for it gastronomic dishes. Thais generally prefer hot and spicy food but not really all dishes are equally fiery. Thai food is never bland, but it can be modulated to please most palates no matter how often you dine on Thai food, there is always some fresh, delicious discovery to be made.
A spiced salad may replace the curry dish. The soup can also be spicy, but the curry should be replaced by non-spicy items. There must be a harmony of tastes and textures within individual dishes and the entire meal. All these things can be learned at our very own Santhiya Cookery Class which provides the pre-selected menu of dishes for interested parties to choose from. Apron and cap are also made available upon enrollment. Mostly Thai and European Dishes are available on the learning menu. Schedule of cooking class is made available upon request and should be at least a minimum of 4 persons per class.
Remark: Reservation is required for non-hotel guests