• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
1 : 2248
We combine and prepare all necessary ingredients right here so that it’s ready to enhance your Thai cooking skills. If you are searching for the perfect Thai recipe and would like to know how true Asian dishes are cooked, please sign up for this cooking class.
This is ideal for adventurous souls who are not only keen on experiencing the great outdoors but also the indoors, where the kitchen excites. With years of culinary experience, our chef will show you his cooking expertise while introducing you to a wide variety of interesting Thai dishes that will surely add spice to your life.
Thai food is world-renowned for its gastronomical delights. This generally prefers hot and spicy flavors, but not all dishes are prepared equally. Thai food is never bland instead, it’s prepared in varied styles to please most palates. No matter how often you dine on Thai food, there is always some fresh, delicious discovery to be made.
A spiced salad can replace a curry dish, or a soup can be made spicy so long as the curry is replaced by non-spicy ingredients. There must be a harmony of tastes and textures within an individual dish as well as the entire meal itself. All these things can be learned at our very own Santhiya Cookery Class which provides a pre-selected menu for interested parties to choose from. An apron and cap are also made available upon enrollment. Mostly Thai and European dishes are available to choose from on the learning menu. The schedule of the cooking classes is made available upon request, and there should be at least a minimum of 4 people per class.
Contact: Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa
Tel: +66 77 428 999
Remark: Reservation is required for non-hotel guests