• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
1 : 7
Phangan is an island in the Gulf of Thailand in South East Thailand, and located in Surat Thani Province. It is famous for its full moon party at Haad Rin Beach. Koh Phangan has two sister islands: the larger Koh Samui to the south and the smaller Koh Tao to the north. The island area is 148 sq.km. with small population of 15,500 islanders.
The name of Koh Phangan comes from the word ‘Ngan’, meaning ‘sand bar’ in the southern dialect, for there are many sand bars offshore around the island. Koh Phangan has been a longtime favorite of past kings of Thailand. Specifically King Rama V, or Chulalongkorn visited Koh Phangan 14 times during his reign.
Due to its topography the population remains based around the coastline whilst the mountainous interior is generally inaccessible. More than half the island designated as National Park and Koh Phangan has more than 80 sq.km. of pristine rain forest with diverse flora and fauna. It is also considered a spiritual place with numerous Buddhist temples around the Island and a thriving spa, retreat and meditation industry
Only a few beaches occupy the north east region of Koh Phangan and together they formed into idyllic deep coves that are the embodiment of a tropical paradise. Thong Nai Pan Yai and Thong Nai Pan Noi are two of the island’s most celebrated beaches, they also have the most vibrant scenery.
Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa is situated on the small private beach part of Than Nai Pan Noi bay. The view point from Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort and Spa offers the most idyllic view of the coast line of both Thong Nai Pan Yai and Thong Nai Pan Noi bay which cannot be matched from any where else.