• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
1 : 15377
An Ordinary Member of the Thai Hotels Association
The Thai Hotels Association was established in 1963 from the union of hotel management officers and owners. The main purpose is to promote cooperation and assistance among its members within the hotel and travel industry of Thailand.
Our 3 resorts under the Santhiya Resorts & Spas Group at Koh Yao Yai, Koh Phangan and Koh Chang, have been approved by the executive board of the Thai Hotels Association as an “Ordinary Member”. As an ordinary member, the hotel must hold a valid hotel business license as well as a management team that meets all standards as specified by the association’s committee.
Being certified as a member is another guarantee that Santhiya Resorts & Spas is ready to serve you and your loved ones through its great facility standards and services that are sure to give precious memories forever.