• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
1 : 5677
One of the perks of working as a travel consultant was the work trips, like this one to Thailand. A small group of agents from Victoria and Tasmania, including myself, had five days in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan to see the sights, investigate the accommodation, meet the people and what not. We saw a lot of gorgeous places, and I’ll no doubt post some more at a later stage, but this was by far my favorite.
The Santhiya is a stunning resort on Koh Phangan, old Thai luxury, the entire place encased in hand carved wood from the north of Thailand with staff who dedicate their every waking working minute to make your stay perfect. It’s on its own private beach, requiring the resort speedboat to pick you up and bring you on in.
Anyway, seeing as a picture says a thousand words, instead of talking about how beautiful this place is, I’m just going to show you…
Oh, and the food? AMAZING!!!! We were served up an incredible three-course meal with a gorgeous view…
Entree of Thai beef salad, satay skewers, and flat bread.
Main of prawn Pad Thai.
And this view.
Not super cheap as the pictures probably indicate, but lead in rooms actually not as expensive as you may thing either, starting from around $140 per night in peak season! And trust me, even the lead in rooms are stunning!