• The guests will get 8% cashback from the total amount of the accommodation only.
• The cashback can be redeemed for any services at the resorts (except outsource services).
• The cashback is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
• If the payment is not completed, the cashback will be pending. It will be redeemable automatically when the payment is successfully completed.
• The guests will get 5% discount for Santhiya's transfer service only.
• The guests will get 15% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in high season.
• The guests will get 25% discount for all outlets (except outsource services) in low season.
Kindly note that the guests have to log in to be our member while making a reservation to get all of these exclusive privileges.
1 : 15409
Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration
Besides the great comfort during your stay, another important focus is the safety of everyone. This is especially essential during this COVID-19 outbreak.
Our 4 resorts under the Santhiya Resorts & Spas Group at Koh Yao Yai, Koh Phangan and Koh Chang, and Phuket Natai have been certified by the SHA (Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration). This is a significant collaborative project involving the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Ministry of Public Health, Department of Disease Control, Department of Health, Department of Health Service Support and other relevant stakeholders. Their aim is to bring public safety measures, together with quality service standards, to the establishment. This is undertaken to ensure all tourists will benefit from great experiences, while still maintaining strict hygiene safety standards from products and services in Thailand.
Furthermore, our 133 staff members at Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, Santhiya Phuket Natai Resort & Spa and our subsidiary company Vecay Phuket, have all been completely vaccinated with Sinovac Covid-19. This was undertaken at Koh Yao Hospital, Takua Thung Hospital and Phuket International Airport respectively, on April 30th, 2021. Additionally, our 54 staff members at Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa have also been completely vaccinated with the same vaccine type at Koh Phangan Hospital on June 16th, 2021.
With these safety standards, Santhiya Resorts & Spas is considered a safe travel destination. You and your loved ones can relax with great enjoyment and a peace of mind, at our seaside Thai-style resort.